Saturday, May 25, 2013

Le Penseur








really missing the sun here in germany! it's way to cold and cloudy! i took the pictures some weeks ago when the weather was nice and warm.
i bought this shirt in paris some weeks ago in a tourist shop near notre dame. we were looking for an 'i love paris' shirt for my sister. she collects such shirts, whenever she's in a city she likes she buys an 'i love ...' shirt. so we were looking at shirts and postcards when i saw this cute shirt. the moment i saw it i absolutly knew I NEED THIS! and for just 9 euro it was mine^^ this nice shirt will always remind me of that trip to paris with my sister, which i really enjoyed! 
the demon on the shirt, which is called gargoyle, reminds me of my childhood. there used to be a walt disney show, called the gargoyles, which was about this kind of statue in new york. they came to life by night and were stone at day. in the night they fought against cirminals and monsters and saved new york. i really loved that series, and so i can relate to this shirt on another level as well^^


blazer - mango, pants - c&a, shirt - touristshop in paris, shoes & bag - zara, glasses - primark, belt - h&m, necklace & bracelets - no name





ich vermisse die sonne hier in deutschland! es ist einfach viel zu kalt und bewölkt! diese bilder hab ich vor ein paar wochen gemacht, als das wetter noch schön und warm war.
dieses shirt habe ich vor ein paar wochen in paris, in einem kleinen touristenshop in der nähe von notre dame gekauft. wir waren auf der suche nach einem 'i love paris' shirt für meine schwester. sie sammelt die, und immer wenn sie in einer stadt ist die ihr gefällt kauft sie sich ein 'i love ...' shirt.
wir waren also in diesem touristenladen und schauten bei den shirts und postkarten als mir dieses tolle shirt ins visier kam. in dem moment wusste ich, ICH BRAUCHE DIESES SHIRT! und für gradmal 9 euro gehörte es dann mir^^ es wird mich immer an den super paristrip mit meiner schwester erinnern!
dieser dämon auf dem shirt, welcher sich gargoyle nennt, erinnert mich an meine kindheit. es gab damals eine walt disney serie die 'die gargoyles' hiess, und dort ging es um diese art von statuen in new york. in der nacht wurden sie zum leben erweckt und tagsüber waren sie aus stein. nachts kämpften sie gegen kriminelle und monster und retteten immer wieder new york. ich hab diese serie sehr gerne geguckt, und so kann ich mit diesem shirt noch mehr verbinden^^

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but you remind me of a celebrity in these photos (in a good way). Love that chain necklace. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Thank you so much for commenting on my post about my image insecurities, I am now your new follower, if you get a chance come follow back, would love to keep in touch on here! :) You look amazing! :) I still have so much more weight to lose, but I am just eating healthy, exercising and letting my body do its thing :) being patient is hard but I have to in order to see how my body can change, and it won't change in one week, it takes time and I have come to accept that! XOXO-M

    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment! i do appreciate and read all of them!
xoxo